SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free (kind of) M-Audio Firewire 410 audio interface

A great audio interface in good nick. Unfortunately M-Audio no longer support the device and drivers aren’t available for my OS. 

So if anyone can make use of it send me a box with postage pre paid to ship it in and you can have it for nowt. 

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Worth noting that old interfaces aren't useless - if you set them up once to route the inputs directly to the outputs, then you can use them as external preamps for interfaces that have more line inputs than preamps. I did that with my TC Impact Twin (which also has a pretty good compressor built in, so we use it for vocals).
    <space for hire>
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5629
    I’m sure it’s useful, it’s always been a really good interface. It has a lot of features that you don’t normally find on newer devices, it’s just a shame it’s not supported any more. 

There is a facebook group dedicated to making open source drivers for old M-Audio devices but they’re not always reliable and are sometimes a hassle to install so I’ve decided to bite the bullet and upgrade. 

I won’t throw this away though and if it can be used by somebody then they’re welcome to it if they can foot p&p costs or collect even. 

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.