SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Please delete/ignore WTB (loaded) 2x12 Cab - Manchester area

THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
edited November 2018 in Amps £
Hi folks,

as the title says, looking to get my mitts on a 2x12, not too fussy about condition and certainly wouldn't mind a bargain. Something with the old ubiquitous Vintage 30s or similar preferred. 

Based near Manchester City centre, the more local the better. 

Show me what you got,

Thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• anyone got a cab for me?
  • what budget are you on??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

I've looking at a Benton or Palmer new for 200-250. Somewhere around there would be great. Always keen to buy from the community over stores where possible. 
  • I keep looking at the HB vintage vertical...  I have a Marshall 1966A with Celestion G12-75Ts and am curious to try others..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

I've looking at a Benton or Palmer new for 200-250. Somewhere around there would be great. Always keen to buy from the community over stores where possible. 
    Without veering too far off-topic I've got a Harley Benton 1x12 with the Vintage 30 in it, and I can't fault it at all, it's great and well-built as far as I can tell.  I could just do with the extra speaker to handle my 100w head. 
  • Hi, I've got a Matamp 2x12 loaded with Vintage 30's that is surplus to requirements, it's kinda like a scaled down angled 4x12
    Lots of Nice Guitars, and not enough pedals!
  • HoarasaurusHoarasaurus Frets: 110
    edited October 2018
    Pics below. It's missing the front logo, but @Van_Hayden would probably be able to source one out for you..

Lots of Nice Guitars, and not enough pedals!