SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Aiersi LP Style Guitar w/hard case - Sold pending the usual

YellowLedBetterManYellowLedBetterMan Frets: 1186
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Up for grabs is my Aiersi LP style guitar. It is extremely pretty with the blue stained veneer top and finished nicely. Pickups are coil splitting zebra types that sound pretty nice.

Rosewood board, mahogany body. All an LP type should be. Plus a fitted faux leather hard case. I have also restrung it and gave it a proper set up.

Full disclosure - the previous owner fitted a "G-Word" logo to the headstock, but this can easily be removed.

Am selling as Uni has hit like a train and I am poor and have other bits of gear on the mind.

Pictures link: http://imgur.com/gallery/SED6mBJ

Now only £80 collected from B36 Birmingham.

Would also consider trades for any small valve amps (like the Blackstar HT1 or Bughera or Subzero offerings, or anything similar) with some cash adjustment either way. Also if you're looking to offload any pedals or other cool music gear, then I may be interested. Send me an offer.

Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments