SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Electro Harmonix (EHX) Soul Food budget Klon Centaur clone boxed with PSU

KeefyKeefy Frets: 2286
edited October 2018 in FX £
I took this in trade but it doesn't really meet any of my current boost/overdrive needs, so my loss could be your gain.

I expect everyone has heard of the Klon Centaur, and will know that there are no end of clones (or Klones) on the market. The Soul Food is Electro Harmonix's take on the concept. For my money it works best with the Drive control somewhere between 11 and 1 o'clock, which mixes in a fair amount of clean signal, and is just on the edge between clean boost and light overdrive. There is an internal switch to select between buffered mode (which I recommend for its silent switching) and true bypass (not silent switching!)

This example is in excellent condition, and comes complete with box, manual, and a 9V power supply which will work with all your other 9V pedals. (I don't know why they felt the need to include it, as the current draw is only 22mA, and it will work perfectly well off an alkaline PP3 - not included.)

The going rate for these is £76 new. This one can be yours for £49 delivered in the UK.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments