SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Loadsa Pedals - JHS, MXR, Digitech, Keeley, EHX, Dr J, Zoom, Marshall, AMT

What's Hot
thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9717
edited November 2018 in FX £
Hi all, as part of my massive clearout and rebuild, I would like to offer the following up for sale. Can post for £3 extra. All are in good/excellent condition unless noted differently. May consider trades for (or part ex) for the stuff I'll list in the second post.

JHS Twin Twelve Version 2 - £100  Overdrive (and clean boost) with the character of a Silvertone 1484 amp (Jack White amp)
Keeley 30ms Double Tracker - £80. SOLD Boxed, comes with stereo splitter cable. Includes various settings including Abbey Road style reverb and double tracking
Digitech Polara Reverb - £60. Boxed, includes a perfect fit velcro thing and the stomp lock thing.
AMT Pangaea CP-100 - £80. Load up your IR files, can host loads of them and has some nifty eq options. Boxed, with power supply.
MXR Distortion Plus - £40.
Dr J Planes Walker - £35. Walk the planes of fuzz! It's a fuzz face, has Silicon and Germanium modes. Nice metal box (posh version of Joyo)
Electro Harmonix Double Muff (nano) - £30
Marshall ED1 Edward the Compressor - £25
Zoom G3 - £60. A few marks on this one but all works as it should. Up to date software version
JOYO PXL-8 - £60. Pedal board loop switcher, 8 loops, presets to save to switch on/off the various combinations etc etc. Very sturdy. Velcro on the bottom.
Digitech Bad Monkey - £25.

Also selling a Supro 1x12 cabinet in the amp section.

Photos:

Pedals live in BIrmingham with me, so pickup/meetup around there possible. Am in Manchester for a day in November if any good to anyone.

Thanks

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments