Wanted: Los Lobotomys - The Official Bootleg

What's Hot
KvaksalverKvaksalver Frets: 17
edited October 2018 in Music
After going over what feels like most of the interwebs looking for pointers to getting Steve Lukathers Tambu-era tone, I found out that the album mentioned in the title, was recorded at a show I attended.

So, if anyone here has that CD and is willing to part with it (or loan it to me), I'd be very interested!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    Trying to find Candyman on any streaming service is hard enough (i.e. impossible), so good luck with your search! 
  • joneve said:
    Trying to find Candyman on any streaming service is hard enough (i.e. impossible), so good luck with your search! 
    Luckily I managed to pick up the Candyman album a lot of years ago on CD in a record shop in Belfast called Hector's House.  I also go the Lukather album there and still have them to this very day.  It sure made my day when I discovered both these albums all those years ago.

After going over what feels like most of the interwebs looking for pointers to getting Steve Lukathers Tambu-era tone, I found out that the album mentioned in the title, was recorded at a show I attended.

So, if anyone here has that CD and is willing to part with it (or loan it to me), I'd be very interested!
    This is one Luke album that I have never seen in my travels.  I had a look on discogs and nothing there I'm afraid.  You might be able to score a copy on Facebook through some of the Luke or Toto fan pages on there.  
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
    edited October 2018
    Are you looking for stuff with him specifically using the Boneheads?

Candyman was pre Bonehead and was probably the VHT/CAE 3+ set-ups

Tambu was Knucklehead

Luke was Bonehead

Livefields/Mindfields was Bonehead

No Substitutions (Carlton) CD was Bonehead, the later tours he did with the same band was VHT/CAE 3+ with 3 x CAE 1x12 cabs for w/d/w - the New Morning Paris DVD confirms this as well as me seeing him in person on that tour!!

There's also an Ohne Filter DVD around which is the Candyman band and Luke is on the above VHT/CAE 3+ set-up on that (so makes it pre Rivera era)
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    Candyman/Ohne Filter Custom Audio 3+, not Soldano.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • welshboyowelshboyo Frets: 1815
    Schmo said:
    Sorry you are right...edited my posts - I meant CAE3
  • KvaksalverKvaksalver Frets: 17
    edited October 2018
    welshboyo said:
    Are you looking for stuff with him specifically using the Boneheads?

No, I was just poking around and found out that that record was recorded at a concert i saw. That was (is) the appeal...
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    welshboyo said:
    Schmo said:
    Sorry you are right...edited my posts - I meant CAE3

No worries Sir...just thought it worth a wee correction !