Talk Talk & Imgur

Any Talk Talk users experiencing problems accessing Imgur? For the past week I can't access their site nor can I view any images on here that are hosted by Imgur. No problems at work with either my phone or works computer.
They've had this problem before back in 2016 when Talk Tallk decided to block Imgur for no good reason.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7769
    edited October 2018
    I had an issue with Vodaphone and got a workaround by adding a port 8888 or such in the router setting menu after connecting to the router's IP address (pop the set of numbers into your internet browser address bar, 192. Etc, usually on a sticker on the back of the router). Google the issue
  • MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1559
    Change your routers DNS server to use googles instead (8.8.8.8). Same thing with Vodafone broadband fwiw.
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    I had an issue with Vodaphone and got a workaround by adding a port 8888 or such in the router setting menu after connecting to the router's IP address (pop the set of numbers into your internet browser address bar, 192. Etc, usually on a sticker on the back of the router). Google the issue
    TBH I don't know which will be quicker:

Understanding the above

or waiting for TalkTalk to resolve the issue

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/142466/embedded-images-not-loading#latest

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • Change your routers DNS server to use googles instead (8.8.8.8). Same thing with Vodafone broadband fwiw.
    This is what I did too, takes a minute or so. If you need step by step instructions no problem drop me a PM
    This is what I did too, takes a minute or so. If you need step by step instructions no problem drop me a PM
    @DrCornelius would you be happy to share that set of instructions via PM?

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    clear your cache and do a reboot...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    Yep, had the same thing on Vodafone. Changing to Google's DNS settings fixed it.
    edited October 2018
    SidNewton said:
    Thanks for the replies fellas but it's finally up and working again........ at the moment.
    Hallelujah and thanks to all those engineers working slavishly without rest and in inadequate conditions, we now have a resolution.