Haven’t those poor children suffered enough!?

What's Hot
mrkbmrkb Frets: 6809
Karma......
Ebay mark7777_1
6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not sure why they will be suffering? A trip to the UK and a worldwide known team such as Man U will be a treat for the lads I would have thought.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6809
    Suspect they’ll be blamed by Mourinho for the teams poor display ;) 
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    Suspect they’ll be blamed by Mourinho for the teams poor display ;) 
    I think your post is in very poor taste giving the day English football had yesterday. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6809
    I’m sorry you feel that way, was a sad day for  Leicester FC and Glen Hoddle, but don’t see the connection to those events and my attempt at humour. Each to their own I guess. Suspect this thread will fade away soon.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    It made me smile :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3047
    How dare you have a sense of humour
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6905
    edited October 2018
    I laughed. There’s no link to the Leicester FC or Hoddle stories in your post at all.
    Previously known as stevebrum
    Three ordinary folks die in a car crash in Wales and we can continue our lives. A rich man dies in a helicopter crash and we are supposed to be solemn and mind what we say.  FFS.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Chalky said:
    Three ordinary folks die in a car crash in Wales and we can continue our lives. A rich man dies in a helicopter crash and we are supposed to be solemn and mind what we say.  FFS.

You mean, the teenaged boy racer who killed himself and his mates by driving like an absolute wanker? I have less sympathy for him than for a businessman who gave vast chunks of his fortune to local causes such as the hospital and university.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2018
    Chalky said:

You mean, the teenaged boy racer who killed himself and his mates by driving like an absolute wanker? I have less sympathy for him than for a businessman who gave vast chunks of his fortune to local causes such as the hospital and university.
    Maybe each parent who has just lost their teenage child will understand your point of view, that the death of a generous billionairre deserves more sympathy. 

I am sincerely hoping that you don't really think like that.  The loss of a child is devastating, the reason for the loss is irrelevant.
  • MattBansheeMattBanshee Frets: 1498
    edited October 2018
    Chalky said:
    Chalky said:

I'm sure each parent who has just lost their teenage child will understand your point of view, that the death of a generous billionairre deserves more sympathy.
    Pretty much everyone who didn't kill their mates through sheer stupidity deserves more sympathy.