SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer FT Luxxtone Nashville Tele #122 for another Luxxtone / Tom Anderson or Nik Huber Krautster

jb777jb777 Frets: 150
edited December 2018 in Guitars £
Pics in the link below and my profile picisth3guitar on offer

Looking for your Luxxtone El Machete or Suhr or Tom Anderson (Superstrat vibe) for my Tele, I just prefer humbuckers.
cash your way for a Krautster 2 or TA Cobra 

I have a couple of Luxxtones, great guitars, low easy set up, played in feel and top notch craftsmanship.

Custom order Nashville T in Vintage Sunburst with a 1 Piece Quartersawn Neck, Vintage C Neck Profile and the brilliant Arcane 50 Experience Pickups

If you’ve never tried one you need to…they are mindblowing!

Handbuilt in California by the amazing Jerry Bizon!

I’m based in Romford Essex

https://imgur.com/gallery/jAuoHzN

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jb777jb777 Frets: 150
    edited October 2018
  • LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 36
    Absolutely agree with the comments on Luxxtones, I have had two made by Jerry Bizon and they are fabulous guitars. NIce and light, superb necks, stable trems and great tone. Best guitars I've got.
    Any HH Luxxtone T’s or El Machetes out there for trade with cash your way?
    Still looking, the Tele now has a chopper T bridge and twang king but the original arcane 50’s are still included in the deal so you get both options
    Even a PRS DGT or McCarty with birds would be of interest, or a krautster 2 with cash your way