SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Consolidated and new Pedal thread - much bargain sir

What's Hot
TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1847
edited December 2018 in FX £
https://i.imgur.com/jKpF6RT.jpg

I've been arseing about with drives and distortion of late and using some JFET and MIAB but need to clear out what i have decide isn't for me. I need this lot gone so do make me an offer but I feel I have priced them keenly to sell.

Mosky Amp Turbo
Yes it's a Lovepedal Amp 11 knock off from the East but it's really rather good - they seem to have mixed up their clones as it has the "crackle ok" sticker that you would normally see on a zvex box of rock. Very open and very amp like - £30 SOLD

AMT M1 - big mahoosive JCM 800/900 in a green Russian box, has an extra out to be used as a preamp. It really does sound like a JCM - check out this video from Burgs
£45

Rothwell tornado. JFET drive from the UK, very very nearly kept this one but no room on the board sadly 
£40

DOD FX65 Chorus. Brilliant 80's chorus very subtle and exceptionally useable - even has it's battery cover!
£30 SOLD

Way Huge Swollen Pickle Fuzz. This is a real gem of a pedal, that will do the classic vintage zippy fuzz but also does the most amazing big distortion which I always used for all the foo fighters numbers in our set - it's that sound if you get my drift. Check the vid below 
£55 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll take the Chorus TtheD if thats ok, I can meet you local when it suits you and pay cold hard cash
  • Oh I like that idea boss
  • Cool, lemme know when suits you and I'll grab a couple of Finca coffees and meet you somewhere
  • I'll pm you
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16125
    Ahh .....the clandestine dealings of the Dorchester Guitar Mafia

• Dominic said:
    Ahh .....the clandestine dealings of the Dorchester Guitar Mafia

Yeah stay out of our business townie
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Don Dominic, I apologise a million times - I did mean to get your blessing before I bought the pedal. I will grovel and heartily kiss your ring next time we meet.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16125
    EH  YOU !..........thinka you a Wiseguy .........Why you dishonour me by not a buying my compressor eh ?.
    I'm perfectly happy for you to seek my blessing but wanting to kiss my ring is going a bit far.......even if we are friends !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 951
    PM'd, good sir
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
  • Up
  • Sounds like it's gone, but I'll take the Chorus if DrCornelius changed his mind :)
  • Sorry @OdgeUK , I'm v keen , just waiting for TtheDs diary to open up for a local meet up.  You've got dibs when I inevitably sell it on (I'm hoping its nice and subtle, if not you'll get a very early shout)
  • Bump
  • Up
  • PM sent about the swollen pickle
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 5redlights5redlights Frets: 317
    edited December 2018
    Hi @Travisthedog could you get back to me please? I sent payment for the fuzz a week ago and haven't heard from you. 

Thanks
  • Back from me travels bump
  • chrisjac2chrisjac2 Frets: 67
    edited January 2019
    Hi @Travisthedog I sent payment on the 11th, 3 weeks ago. Can you please supply tracking details or refund me. Thanks
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom