SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN 2 x Laney Iron Heart IRT-X Powered Guitar Expansion Cab / FRFR wedge speakers

What's Hot
lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
edited January 2019 in Amps £

WITHDRAWN - NO LONGER FOR SALE

2 x Laney Iron Heart IRT-X Powered Guitar Expansion Cab / FRFR wedge speakers.

I have a pair of these that I originally bought new around 12 months ago to use as stereo FRFR speakers with a Line 6 Helix. At the time I was planning on joining a band but then my situation changed and they didn't end up being used. I'm now selling the Line 6 Helix (see my other ads) so these are now being sold as well.

Both speakers are in immaculate condition. They were never gigged, and were only lightly used at home a couple of times when I was messing about with the Helix.

I also paid extra for heavy-duty gig bags that fit each speaker perfectly and these are included in the sale.

They sound great as a stereo pair so if you're a Kemper / Helix / modeller user, or just looking for a wet/dry/wet solution for your regular amp, then grab a bargain.

£250 each, or £450 for the pair, canvas bags included, and price includes next-day delivery with insurance. I still have the original packaging to ensure a safe and secure delivery.

Any questions, get in touch.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The obvious question is, how does cutting and pasting a line from a competing listing reflect on you as a seller?

November 6
    They sound great as a stereo pair so if you're a Kemper / Helix / modeller user, or just looking for a wet/dry/wet solution for your regular amp, then grab a bargain.

Any questions, get in touch.

September 15

A pair of these from Andertons will set you back £730 right now so if you're a Kemper / Helix / modeller user, or just looking for a wet/dry/wet solution for your regular amp, then grab a bargain.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Mate, it's a classified advert, not an academic research paper :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    What bags do you have out of interest?
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    NelsonP said:
    What bags do you have out of interest?

There are Gator bags showing in the three of the photos bud?
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    edited November 2018
    Can't see the images for some reason - would you consider selling a bag separately?