SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold - Gold tele body - Crescent bronze powders (Extra brilliant gold, dark gold and copper)

What's Hot

Comments

• Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    Hi @ezcaster. Neck is the boatneck profile, I believe. It is similar to my Krautsters but not quite such a handful.

I'll weigh the body tonight.  When it was incorporated into my partscaster, it did not strike me as being very heavy.  That said, it is not chambered and is Ash.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    5lb 6 oz @ezcaster ;
  • Treewig1 said:
    5lb 6 oz @ezcaster ;
    Thanx a lot.
    "The music you listen to, becomes the soundtrack of your life"
    Mike Bloomfield

• lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    Not blowing my own Trumpet here, but this body looks absolutely stunning, the pics don't do it justice, it's finished with Crescent Bronze powders Extra Brilliant Greengold, Darkgold and copper. The line around is perfect. Shame you're moving it on Gary mate.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yes @lamf68 . No reflection on your brilliant work. Just my need for cash for another purchase.  
    Price drop bumps 
  • What's the nut width on the Warmoth neck, please?

I presume it's their standard 10"- 16" radius.
  • JGCJGC Frets: 157
    what are the pots and switch in the harness ?

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14426
    Treewig1 said:
    Warmoth telecaster neck only (no tuners). chubby V profile (boat neck), Warmoth compound radius, tiger stripped, maple, black dots, smooth satin finish (plugged hole from a snapped string tree screw). 
    I have a very similar neck on my self-build La Cabronita Especial, only with a rosewood fingerboard and bird's eye maple rather than flamed. IMO, simultaneously meaty and shred-tastic. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    Hi @barry2tone .  Nut width is 43mm.  I think it is the 10" to 16" compound radius, yes.  Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Only the body left. I saved the best till last...
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3042
    edited November 2018
    Still tempting me..

I'm considering replacing the body on my Jap Strat Tele, which has a slimish neck. Not sure if the pocket is the same size as this one.

Do you have pocket measurements?

R.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    The end of the Tele and Strat necks are different shapes, Tele is squared off whereas the Strat is sloghtly curved
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• paulnb57 said:
    The end of the Tele and Strat necks are different shapes, Tele is squared off whereas the Strat is sloghtly curved
    Doh!

Typo in my previous post - I did of course mean Jap Tele.

R.
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    paulnb57 said:
    Doh!

Typo in my previous post - I did of course mean Jap Tele.

R.
    In that case get it bought! (I'm struggling not to!).......
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

I'll measure the pocket tonight. I had a Warmoth in there. Beautiful snug fit.
  • Would you ship to the US? I am extremely interested in the body. I am working on building a tele for a friend for Christmas and have been struggling to find this color tele body for sale anywhere! Thanks!
  • I would obviously pay for the shipping to US if possible, just didn't know if you are able to ship it here and how long you think it would take to get to me. Thanks again!
    I will investigate shipping costs.  Happy to do it but airmail will be pricey, I imagine.  At least it’s not rosewood!
    The neck pocket dimension are 55.5 wide and narrowing to 54.5.  About. Mike I had a Warmoth that slighted  in just perfectly.  Cheers