big favour to ask for anyone near manningtree essex

What's Hot
mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
have the chance of a guitar at a great price (£180 ) but i would have to pay the guy then a fretboarder off here go and collect it then i would pay them to package and post it to me ,i would send a few sets of strings down as a thankyou ,i know its a big ask but you never know
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4172
    edited November 2018
    I'm in Southend and my brother is near Manningtree, I could possibly sort that for you mate

EDIT: Messaged you
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Well where do i start ??
    What a fantastic forum this is ,
    I saw a classic vibe strat at a bargain price but the seller would not post 
    i put a help ad on this forum and @skullfunkerry said his brother could pick it up and then drop it off at his then he would post it to me (obviously i sent him postage costs and a bit extra for a few beers for his trouble )
    Unfortunately his brother couldn't do it, so i thought the deal was off ,but no top man skullfunkerey offered to drive there and pick it up, i said no as it was too much trouble ,but no he said no probs so he's picked it up and posted it to me today .
    All i can say is many thanks and what a great forum we have and i hope i can repay the favour to someone on here and pass the goodwill on. 
    many thanks again @skullfunkerry top man !
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    mark123 said:
    Well where do i start ??
    What a fantastic forum this is ,
    I saw a classic vibe strat at a bargain price but the seller would not post 
    i put a help ad on this forum and @skullfunkerry said his brother could pick it up and then drop it off at his then he would post it to me (obviously i sent him postage costs and a bit extra for a few beers for his trouble )
    Unfortunately his brother couldn't do it, so i thought the deal was off ,but no top man skullfunkerey offered to drive there and pick it up, i said no as it was too much trouble ,but no he said no probs so he's picked it up and posted it to me today .
    All i can say is many thanks and what a great forum we have and i hope i can repay the favour to someone on here and pass the goodwill on. 
    many thanks again @skullfunkerry top man !
    Yep. Everyone I’ve met on this forum have been top blokes. 

Its a great little community. 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    That's superb, that is. Well done to @skullfunkerry - really nice to hear. I was on the receiving end of a bit of TFB kindness a few weeks ago, as well (and mentioned it on here) so it's a good place to be. 

Call me Dave.
  • No probes dude, thanks for the kind words. Hope you enjoy the guitar! I had a little go before I packed it up, it plays really nicely :)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    One of my Ancestors, The Widow Gooding,was hung for being a Witch at Manningtree by Mathew Hopkin The Witch-Finder General.