Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Mark Agnesi Show

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332

Hi missus is a bit of a looker as well...

not at all relevant but I thought I would mention it.

I mean, women are like guitars: you gotta like the look of em to want to pick em up & play... And he does have some gorgeous guitars, so he clearly has taste ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Love the quick guitar of the day vids on Instagram, even though the song choices are predictable! Andy's gear reviews on YT pick far tastier songs ;)
    I find it weird though how all this has spiraled. Imagine a bloke working in a corner shop putting videos of new chocolate bars online, and he becomes a "celebrity" corner shop worker.....

I noted that Mark already has 20K subscribers on Youtube...this was his first video!
    Oh aye, I know now he's really popular. I'm talking about day 1. Way back.
  • raulduke said:
    Looking forward to this! I find the Andertons stuff grating, so this will be a very nice alternative.

I really, really hope he gets Lemmo on his show. That guys playing is a cut above most stuff on YouTube.
    I too found the Anderson’s stuff a bit wearing but they’re still popular with lots of players all over YouTube land. Mark is a great guy and I look forward to watching his new channel, he seems to get the best out of the unlikeliest guitars on the Norms videos.
  • Looking forward to watching the latest episode, I re-watched the first one again. I like Mark, There's no real snobbery and he seems very down to earth. Good on him for spotting an opportunity. He's by no means the best player but I think that makes him approachable. As his popularity rises and his show becomes more popular I wonder how this may impact his work with Norm?  
  • Enjoying it so far but his Mrs is driving me nuts. I don't care how hot she is , she makes too much noise !
  • I honestly have no idea who he is, but I like him
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Looking forward to watching the latest episode, I re-watched the first one again. I like Mark, There's no real snobbery and he seems very down to earth. Good on him for spotting an opportunity. He's by no means the best player but I think that makes him approachable. As his popularity rises and his show becomes more popular I wonder how this may impact his work with Norm?  
    He says, as they sit supping Champagne - WHAT??!!
  • Enjoying it so far but his Mrs is driving me nuts. I don't care how hot she is , she makes too much noise !
    They need to turn her down a bit. That cosmic country kid is a player I will investigate. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

Guys... Jen is not his wife.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3862
    Byeeeeeeee. Annoying!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    Enjoying it so far but his Mrs is driving me nuts. I don't care how hot she is , she makes too much noise !
    They need to turn her down a bit. That cosmic country kid is a player I will investigate. 

Donato is a wonderful player and good fun. I have an instruction DVD of his. 

Guys... Jen is not his wife.
    Correct, Jen is the camera gal from Guitar of The Day and another Norm's employee, Mark's wife isn't filming this and ad libbing it's Jen.

• They need to sort out out some lavalier mics, the audio is boomy and reverby and lets down some decent camerawork.

Oh, yeah, he’s right about headstock tuners.

• Oh, yeah, he’s right about headstock tuners.
    Yup, it’s up there with music stands for rock bands...
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited November 2018
    Just watched it, very good. Like it. Sub'd. Love the rant about headstock tuners very funny.

• Oh, yeah, he’s right about headstock tuners.
    Yup, it’s up there with music stands for rock bands...
    Or video monitors with the lyrics scrolling! A common item on many pro stages these days.