SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD) - FS Keeley TS-808 Mod Plus (original) - Price drop

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
edited October 2023 in FX £
Good condition OD pedal. This is one of the original ones which RK doesn't make anymore and not a mod by someone else.

The Mod Plus or More/Less Mod info states that it allows you to have less distortion in the lower settings of the drive control and more distortion and saturation in the higher settings of the control. There's more low-end presence and more output volume. I think it dips into elements of the TS-9 whilst still having the inherent character of the TS-808 but with increased tonal range.

It's non-true bypass but has excellent buffer.

Two small paint chips and in the light, there are some light swirls that can just about be seen on the side and that's not rust on the footswitch and it's the way the light has caught it (see latest pic and first one here 1/2)

Velcro on the bottom and the rubber pad with label and serial isn't on pedal but I have it intact (see latest pic and 2nd one here 2/2)

Boxed, manual, Keeley sheet and bumf and special mini-adaptor lead 

PPG including signed for Special Delivery - £200 o.n.o - Now reduced £160
Look here for what they can go for -
 https://www.soundaffects.com/effects-c1/distortion-overdrive-c2/ts-808-tube-screamer-overdriver-keeley-mod-plus-pre-owned-p21566

Thanks

Edit: I had advertised this a few years ago and withdrew it but I'm now ready to let it go (April'23) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments