Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3588
    That has seen some love in it's time. gets a thumbs up from me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2392
    As a former owner of a birdseye Epi LP, that is my perfect upgrade. It looks stunning, look forward to hearing more about it!
    Tim
  • skikdi53skikdi53 Frets: 198
    timmypix said:
    As a former owner of a birdseye Epi LP, that is my perfect upgrade. It looks stunning, look forward to hearing more about it!
    Just received it at work.
    Don't try it yet, seen that the PU are PAF goto.

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14424
    Those twelve screw pole humbuckers run counter to the Fifties Gibson vibe. The black paint or permanent marker on one bobbin of the neck/Rhythm position pickup looks especially naff. 

Twenty five years ago, I owned an MIJ LS-50 or -60. I changed out the Gotoh PAF-alikes for Duncan Custom and Pearly Gates humbuckers. If I had the same guitar now, I would probably feed it a Duncan Saturday Night Special or Whole Lotta Humbucker pair. (Open bobbins bridge/Treble, nickel covered neck/Rhythm.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • skikdi53skikdi53 Frets: 198
    Those twelve screw pole humbuckers run counter to the Fifties Gibson vibe. The black paint or permanent marker on one bobbin of the neck/Rhythm position pickup looks especially naff. 

Twenty five years ago, I owned an MIJ LS-50 or -60. I changed out the Gotoh PAF-alikes for Duncan Custom and Pearly Gates humbuckers. If I had the same guitar now, I would probably feed it a Duncan Saturday Night Special or Whole Lotta Humbucker pair. (Open bobbins bridge/Treble, nickel covered neck/Rhythm.)

That's good, i have a pair of Whole lotta uncovered.