SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted a 1x12 valve combo up to £900 On Hold at the mo

What's Hot
sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
edited November 2018 in Amps £
OK, even though i have my Kemper, i really fancy a nice 1x12 valve combo for grab and go and back to basics, CASH waiting as I have slid a few guitars  
No Peavey, HRD,Marshall or Orange, let’s see what’s out there
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bdc64bdc64 Frets: 13
    I have a Mesa Lonestar 100/50/10W in great condition.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    @bdc64 you have a PM
  • i have a vht pitbull 45 in great condition. looking for 600
  • I have a Ceriatone HRM Overtone Dumble Combo in lovely condition that I would sell for 900
  • bdc64bdc64 Frets: 13
    Pics sent.
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    I'm not 100% convince I want to part with it but a mint Fender Blues Deluxe in the tweed finish? <2 years old and (embarrassingly only home use). If that's a tempter PM me. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5369
    When I have time to take photos, I'm going to list my Laney LC30II

1x12, two channel, footswitch (channel/reverb), spring reverb, effects loop etc.

Built to last, as they say.

Condition is good, but not mint - there's a small rip in the tolex on one side that I expertly (cough) fixed with black duck tape years ago, and some of the printing on the fascia has worn/faded (probably fade from light exposure, as it hasn't had enough use to be wear, but has sat in one place in the house for far too many years).

Valves have probably experienced about a total of 10 ultra low volume hours of use since being put in.

I still love it as an amp, but it's just Too Damn Loud for the situations I play .

Not looking for a huge number of beer tokens here; these seem to be a very good low-cost route in to glowing things.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    What about the Top Hat Club Royale on here
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    edited November 2018
    I think that one of the crucial deciding factors is going to be weight, having a knackered back, my old Bad Cat
    Hot Cat 30r crucified my back everytime I moved it. There have been some very interesting options so far and as I'm working nights this weekend I have time to ponders bit. A huge thank you for the offers and PM's, time to do a bit of research.
    so far Victory Baron and Cornell Romany seem most likely 
  • BebopperBebopper Frets: 129
    I'm not selling mine, but you can pick up a Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb for £650 to £750 any day on eBay and not take a hit if you move it on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
  • There's a Bogner New Yorker going for £895 on eBay. I have one, lovely amp for blackface through to tweed tones. 

Just to add, I have no connection at all with the amp for sale.
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
    I have a Mesa boogie express 5:50 I’ll be looking to move on if you’re interested ?
  • JJWJJW Frets: 11
    I have a mesa Boogie MKIII blue stripe 60 Combo it's loud but you need a strong back !
  • NerineNerine Frets: 2133
    I have a lovely Diezel Einstein combo up for sale. For less than a grand. 
  • I’ve got a Blackstar Artisan 15 for sale on here. Lovely hand-wired, boutique tones for a good price and well within your budget. Only selling as I bought a rare Cornell that was too good to miss out on. Comes with a valve reverb unit and padded cover. PM for more info.