SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Trade my BigSky for your Ventris + cash

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited November 2018 in FX £

Before I go and sell this on eBay, is anyone interested in trading their Ventris and some cash for it?

I also have the multiswitch for it which I can add for additional funds or I'm happy to sell it separately.

Pictures on request. Both parts are fully boxed, in excellent condition and have Velcro on the bottom

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Alan,

Imho, the Big Sky is better...having owned both at the same time.
  • Alan,

Imho, the Big Sky is better...having owned both at the same time.

That may be the case my friend, however, though it's a big one, how they sound isn't the only consideration. The Ventris is smaller, provides dual reverbs and costs less so I have some change in my pocket. I've also owned the Ventris before and am familiar with the layout and usability of it, where as I don't really have the time to learn Strymons interface etc (though I'm sure it's easy enough)
  • Would you be interested in a Strymon bluesky boxed power supply etc plus cash for the Bigsky.
    smaller footprint and still a great verb
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom