Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who is your Celebrity Look-alike ?........don't be shy

What's Hot

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    If only they said the same about your guitar playing eh !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389
    Dominic said:
    I'll set 'em up, you bat 'em down ;)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've had Aled Jones since I was a teenager. Only last week an old school friend said I looked really like him in a tagged photo on facebook. He's about 3-4 years younger than me and grew up a few miles away, so we also have the same accent. There was a spoof documentary series on S4C about a lookalikes agency and I was seriously considering asking them if they wanted an Aled Jones! I'm pretty sure they would have taken me up but I would hate doing that kind of stuff.

A friend's mum used to go on how I looked identical to Michael J Fox, and once, rather worryingly, a drunk girl came up to me in a pub and kept shouting "Keith Chegwin!"

I also have met several other lookalikes - people known to me but not famous that I get mistaken for on a regular basis.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6389

I've had Aled Jones since I was a teenager. Only last week an old school friend said I looked really like him in a tagged photo on facebook. He's about 3-4 years younger than me and grew up a few miles away, so we also have the same accent. There was a spoof documentary series on S4C about a lookalikes agency and I was seriously considering asking them if they wanted an Aled Jones! I'm pretty sure they would have taken me up but I would hate doing that kind of stuff.

:/

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
    edited November 2018
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    Jalapeno said:
    Dominic said:
    I'll set 'em up, you bat 'em down ;)
    It wasn't meant to be spiteful.......I assumed it was taken for granted that your doppelgänger was pretty much as good as guitarists get
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    edited November 2018
    I have been told by various (mostly sane) people that I have a whiff of Tom Hanks about me. I don't see it at all to be honest.  

Slighty Hanks-esque piggy eyes maybe?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    Jalapeno said:
    Have been told I resemble Martin Taylor a number of times

Fat <tick>
    Curly hair <tick>
    Goatee <tick>
    Speccy twerp <tick>
    Jazzbox <tick>

Billy Connolly Tick
    octatonic said:
    Literally no one.

Howard Jones
    Jalapeno said:

I've had Aled Jones since I was a teenager. Only last week an old school friend said I looked really like him in a tagged photo on facebook. He's about 3-4 years younger than me and grew up a few miles away, so we also have the same accent. There was a spoof documentary series on S4C about a lookalikes agency and I was seriously considering asking them if they wanted an Aled Jones! I'm pretty sure they would have taken me up but I would hate doing that kind of stuff.

Ant and Dec
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7860
    edited November 2018
    In my skinny youth days, I was often compared to LLoyd Cole, or Paul Young.   Now I just look like generic middle-aged podgy Paddy - More Eamonn Holmes than Sherlock Holmes..
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    JAYJO said:
    Jalapeno said:

Ant and Dec
    Not possible - both of them are perky and upright...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • McToot said:
    I have been told by various (mostly sane) people that I have a whiff of Tom Hanks about me. I don't see it at all to be honest.  

Danny dyer immediately sprung to mind
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12354
    McToot said:

Danny dyer immediately sprung to mind
    I'd have said Bob Mortimer!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72330
    Matt_McG said:
    When I was a teenager, I used to get Bon Jovi, or Michael Hutchence, a fair bit, which I think was more about hair than anything else. I was 16 in this photo,I think. Maybe just 17.

You're lucky the Harry Potter films hadn't come out by then.

;)

I don't really look like anyone famous, but about thirty years ago a drunk bloke insisted I was one of the Proclaimers, despite my at the time strong English public school accent :).

Nowadays I think I look slightly like Adam Clayton when I've got my hair short.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22798
    octatonic said:
    Literally no one.

I think there's a hint of Reece Shearsmith in that particular picture.
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    A long time ago, in the local supermarket, a little girl pointed at me, and shouted, “Aladdin!”
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12364
    I used to look vaguely Brain May-ish when I was young, loads of curly black hair. Nowadays a couple of people insist I look like Dave Gilmour. (I don’t, apart from being bald and having a grey goatee). 
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 3008
    About 25 years ago, so Timeshare bloke in Gran Canaria was convinced I was Billy Bragg.

About 5 years ago a woman at a company I was contracted to, thought I was the dead-spit of David Cameron 

25 years ago me

Image result for Billy Bragg

Me today (with developed frown)

Image result for black and white david cameron

2reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11754
    Ryan Gosling or Hugh Jackman.
    ;)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...