SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gold Klone.

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
edited March 2019 in FX £
All prices include signed for delivery and assume payment via PPG.

Way Huge SupaPuss: NOW SOLD £120
Excellent condition. Velcro attached. No original box but will be well packed in a suitable box.

Klone: £70
Handbuilt by my good self. Having built over 60 drive circuits to try out, this is certainly one of the best. Something magic about this circuit! Includes the super rare germanium diodes that allegedly came in the original. I paid quite a bit for them but forgot their specific name now.
Note: The pots are wired vol-treble-gain left to right despite the box labelling. This is because all my other drive pedals are wired with vol first so it made sense for me. No battery clip so normal 9v Centre negative power only.

SOLD:

CRYBABY MINI WAH: £70 SOLD
Danelectro cool cat Tremolo pedal: £25 SOLD

Boss RC-3 Loopstation: SOLD FOR £75
Mint as new and boxed. Can't find manual now but it's readily available online as a pdf.

Ernie Ball Volume pedal Junior (modified with 2 parallel buffers so that there is no tone suck when using the tuner out and normal outputs-requires 9v centre negative power as most pedals): SOLD £65

TC Spark Boost mini: SOLD £30
Boxed

TC Polytune mini noir: SOLD £45
Boxed

Zoom G3: SOLD £70
modifed to accept a 2 button footswitch which allows extra features such as scrolling through FX/patches etc with your feet instead of having to use the buttons on the unit. The buttons on the unit also still work though. Cable and footswitch are included in the price. Boxed:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments