SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Edwards E-LP-90LTC vintage white les paul style

What's Hot
wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 190
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Here's my lovely Edwards E-LP-90LTC in vintage white.

The guitar was originally purchased from Japan in 2007 but came under my ownership in July 2009. Like other guitars I've owned, it's spent its life in the house as I'm a hobbyist not a proper musician.

There's no noticeable marks on the guitar, with the only modifications being by the previous owner who fitted different control knobs, with the originals also included. It's a full thickness model so has a decent weight to it.

It holds its tune well and has a nice deep resonant sound to it, to my ears anyway.

Spec wise it's as follows:

Model: E-LP-90LTC VWH
Guitar weight: 4kg
Case weight: 3.6kg
Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-1 59
Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB
Ebony fretboard
Mahogany body and neck with hard maple top
Large tenon set neck
24.75" scale
Tune-o-matic bridge

The case, as you can see, is a brown Gator Les Paul case and comes with the two original keys. There's a couple of very light scuffs on the case, but nothing to shout about.

I'm looking for a straight sale at £600 or would consider a made/crafted in Japan thinline telecaster as a trade, particularly maple fretboard with natural body. 
I'm based in Crich, near Matlock in Derbyshire and am happy to answer questions, take more photos, etc. just ask.

Pics below
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments