Anyone know of Big Cheese clones, apart from OLC and Fuzzdog?

I have a jones on for a Big Cheese fuzz but there's just no way I'd pay for an original. Just investigating possible options.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers, bud.  I did see an image of that one but couldn't track it down. I've messaged him so here's hoping! Thanks again.
  • It sounds horrible...... it's on the way B)

• please let me know what you think, I've always fancied one but never got round to buying one
  • Will do!
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    I've got the fuzzdog kit of this to assemble. I think the mid boost setting will be good for leads (apparently it stacks well), and the gated setting is a nice bonus too

That Polish cloner looks good, quality parts and clean work
  • darhart said:
    please let me know what you think, I've always fancied one but never got round to buying one
    Well, the Little Big Tone Cheddar Fuzz arrived...... and it's an excellent clone. Very quiet, with a decent power supply, very tidy gutwork (pots are onboard, but the jacks are chassis-mounted), very good quality enclosure and finish, loud as f***, wide range of fuzz/od tones, internal trimmer for bias, cleans up well. I've spent about an hour with it, using a USA Strat with Bareknuckle Irish Tours, but there's plenty in there for me to love, and I'm sure there's more. I'll have to try it out with my Tele and R0  I wouldn't bother my backside with a kit when you can get this for quite low dollar, unless you like putting kits together.

He seems like a really decent bloke too who been let down in the past by whoever he's been using for shipping but I think he's going to sort out a company that provides better service. I hope so, because a really good builder is being let down and he deserves better. The pedal was definitely worth the wait.
  • Excellent, thanks for the update. I just bought a chandler germanium drive so will have to wait for next month, but see one of these in my future