SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb: Bearfoot FX - Honey Bee OD Overdrive

What's Hot
Hey everybody,

please get in touch if you are selling a Honey Bee!

cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Have a honeybee clone if your interested in slumming it!

• Thanks mate but i am kind of looking for the real deal....what are you asking?
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still looking!
  • Personally I would get the bjfe one, they are different I've had both. I sold my one on here a while back so should be kicking about
  • Which one are you refering to? I thought the bearfoot is the most original. Or do you mean the one control Version?
  • Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 323
    BJF does his own hand-wired BJFE versions, they crop up sometimes on Ebay. They are expensive.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BJFE-HoneyBee-Overdrive-Pedal-Hand-Wired-by-Bjorn-Juhl-Rare-and-Great/202463223033?hash=item2f23bf9cf9:g:aFcAAOSw15Zbu5r3

The Bearfoot ones are copies of the BJFE ones -- endorsed by BJF himself but not made by him. The One Control ones are mass-produced, but also endorsed by BJF.

• I used to run the European Tourbox for Bearfoot, and we had one on this Forum some years ago, some of you may remember....

BJFE are the originals made by Bjorn himself, and Bearfoot is a USA based derivative run by Don Rusk. The Bearfoot are indeed close copies, but the BJFE do have the edge. However, in terms of the Honeybee, the difference is marginal in relation to the cost, imho.

Ive yet to really play a bad Bearfoot pedal, and they are underrated again imho.

Bjorn is a pedal legend though, and his pedals are incredible. I used to collect them, till I came to my senses and sold em to buy an amp ! Bjorn and Don have since had a fall out, apparently, and now no new BF pedals are endorsed by Bjorn...

My recommendation would be to also try the Mad Prof Honey Bee, which is superb, and also the new one control models, which are completely designed by Bjorn.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thanks for making it clear. I had a Mad Professor sweet honey deluxe and liked it but i didnt love it. The only Mad Professor Pedal i still own is the Royal blue. Thanks for the infos Waz.
  • I have a Bearfoot honeybee and love it. Not much in it compared to the bjfe either:

https://youtu.be/ZUlz4jXgTn4
  • bump
  • Still looking!
  • Bump!
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    I've got one. PM me an offer
  • Replied