SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT 1958 Custom Historic Les Paul VOS & Original 1953 Fender Champ

CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2045
edited November 2018 in Guitars £
Ok hopefully I am not breaking any rules with this but these 2 are already listed for sale separately on here however I am putting feelers out on a trade option with both items put together for trade value of around £4k.Ideally I am looking for 1 guitar of that value but let me know what you have. Guitar (electric or acoustic) and cash combos considered too only thing I dont really need is an amp so no amp offers. Full details on both the R8 and Fender Champ can be found in the links to their individual classified ads.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/144056/gibson-les-paul-historic-1958-reissue-vos-2017#latest

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/142559/1953-fender-champ-all-original-price-drop-1500-guitar-trades-considered#latest
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2045
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Weekend Bump
    Bump on the amp as the R8 now sold. Probably belongs in the amp section of the classifieds but would like to leave here if allowed as I would ideally trade for a guitar if not a cash sale.

Interested in Fender/Gibson USA guitars can add a little cash or maybe another guitar for the right deal.
    Bump

R8 sold but would still consider trading the amp for a guitar of similar value