Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Did you get anything today (Black Friday)?

What's Hot

Comments

• A headache
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought a new ensuite bathroom.  I now need to learn tiling,  plumbing,  flooring....
  • A headache

I ordered the "Huge Black Reds Showcase" from Laithwaites. So I expect I'll have a headache in a few days time.

Also, got some Soundtoys VSTs.

It's not a competition.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28172
    A headache

I ordered the "Huge Black Reds Showcase" from Laithwaites. So I expect I'll have a headache in a few days time.

You are optimistic about their ability to actually deliver anything. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Sporky said:

You are optimistic about their ability to actually deliver anything. 
    My neighbours LOVE them :angry: 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2438
    Got an iPad (it's a gift for dad we were going to buy anyway so £30 off was a bonus). Also got a Bluetooth speaker for using out in the garden. It's about £40 cheaper than it's ever been, and £60 cheaper than it was last week so not bad. 

I always check camelcamelcamel to make sure the deals are "real" before going out to buy.
    Curry's, for all their general uselessness, do a 7 day price guarantee so if what you buy gets further discounted anywhere else you don't lose out.
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    £2 a pint for local beer in the market square in Krakow.

I believe they are always that price. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2583
    Got loads of Black Friday emails which acted as useful reminders of the mailing lists I need to unsubscribe from.
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28172
    I did buy myself some fancy noise cancelling headphones earlier this week. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker from John Lewis. I've been watching it for a while and they put the price up a couple of months ago so that they could drop it for black Friday! Saved a tenner anyway.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • Got a 2018 Gibson S.G Standard in Autumn Shade for £849 from Anderton's Pre Black Friday Sale  =)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5161
    JerkMoans said:
    I managed to get food and beverages with a list price of £6.10 in the Tesco £3 Meal Deal. #winning :D 
    I love seeing how high I can get the original price.... Innocent Coconut water or Smoothie usually pushes up the cost... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • So far some Michael Britt profiles for the Kemper the rock and go which is some nice Friedman and Soldano stuff. 
    I am still wondering about getting the new Helix HX thing mostly to keep in my travel bag as the Kemper is great but lives in Spain these days and I flit between there and the UK depending on work. It would be nice to have something I could carry around with me. Plus there are some fancy effects in there.  Not pushed the button yet as was trying to find a BF deal but too new to be discounted. ,
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7417
    Some EZKeys plugins from Toontrack - but that was their regular Holiday sale not the BF discounts 
    Red ones are better. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22794
    I've just bought a Strat body from the Stratosphere.  It was still expensive, probably stupidly so, but I've been watching it on eBay for over 18 months and this is the first time it's been discounted - 20% off.  It seemed like time to shit or get off the pot.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • .......and now have added Unstoppable Recording Machine Enhanced subscription and 2 BFD3 expansion packs.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    terada said:
    Hi all,

Just a place to pop down any random deals you got. Myself, I picked up...

65 Deluxe reverb - PMT had an extra 10% off so couldn't resist.
    Keeley 1962x MIAB type pedal - GuitarGuitar had them at a silly price.
    Manfrotto tripod as one of amazon's deals of the day

What did you guys pick up?
    Have you won the lottery recently?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Pair of jeans at Levis - 30% off. They have sales throughout the year which is the the only other time I buy stuff, but they are normally 20% off.

Got a further 12% off through Quidco so ended up a pretty good discount on  something I'd be buying anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9663
    edited November 2018
    Was up in London this pm so popped into Yamaha for a squizz. Great store with helpful and friendly, rather than pushy, staff. I only went in for a mooch round but somehow managed to wander out with a 611HFM - well they did knock off somewhat over £200 with it being Black Friday.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I picked up one of these. I really don’t shred at all, but there’s something so iconic about them - at the price they were going for I’m happy to stick it under the bed and pull it out every 3 months for a bit of midlife crisis action.

https://i.imgur.com/v4gvEzW.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom