FIRST XMAS JOKE…

What's Hot
GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
in Off Topic tFB Trader

3 men die on Xmas eve. To get into Heaven,

St Peter says “you must have something on you that represents Xmas”.

The Englishman flicks on his lighter and says “It’s a candle”. St Peter lets him in.

Taffy takes his keys and shakes them and says “they’re Sleigh Bells”. St Peter lets him in.

Paddy pulls out a G string and a Bra. St Peter says “How do those represent Xmas”! Paddy says………... They’re Carols”.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

15reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Satan was in Hell opening his mail when he suddenly shouted "Not another bloody stupid list from that dyslexic kid"
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    GSPBASSES said:

3 men die on Xmas eve. To get into Heaven,

St Peter says “you must have something on you that represents Xmas”.

The Englishman flicks on his lighter and says “It’s a candle”. St Peter lets him in.

Taffy takes his keys and shakes them and says “they’re Sleigh Bells”. St Peter lets him in.

Paddy pulls out a G string and a Bra. St Peter says “How do those represent Xmas”! Paddy says………... They’re Carols”.

That's terrible. Either you can sing lingerie or there's an apostrophe missing.

proggy said:
    Satan was in Hell opening his mail when he suddenly shouted "Not another bloody stupid list from that dyslexic kid"

That's also terrible. Satan getting mail redirected from Lapland? I don't think so,

Can't we have nice jokes about poor men gathering winter fuel and suchlike?

Humbug! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Why do the English have derogatory names for the Irish, Welsh, and also Scots?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    edited December 2018
    Why do the English have derogatory names for the Irish, Welsh, and also Scots?
    That's more like it, I laughed so hard I nearly choked on my Werthers Original.

Here's a good one.

"Thanks for the electric guitar you gave me for Christmas," little Tommy said to his uncle the first time he saw him after the holidays. "It's the best present I ever got." 

"That's great," said his uncle. "Do you know how to play it?" 

"Oh, I don't play it," the little fellow said. "Me ma gives me a pound a day not to play it during the day and my dad gives me a fiver a week not to play it at night."
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Peasant: Thanks a bunch Wenceslas! For a whole year I raise a pig, and eat vegetables so that I can wait till christmas to kill it, and just now I've killed it you bring me yet more meat and nobody has invented the freezer yet!
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9718
    Santa's present-wrapping elves have been complaining about their workload. Apparently there's too much red tape.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6713
    14reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16136
    On an Irish theme.........
    An old Donegal gentleman is staggering along the pavement at 1a.m. on Christmas Eve when he's spotted by the Gardai
    Police Offer " So where would you be going at this time of the evening Sir ?"
    Old Man " Well , ...I'm on my way to a Lecture, Officer "
    Police Officer " Are you now......and what's it about ?"
     Old man " The evils of drinking, smoking and staying out  "
     Police Officer " I see , and who's giving this lecture then ?"
     old man " That'll be the wife ! "
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Why does Santa have such a large sack?

Because he only comes once a year....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • westwest Frets: 996
    Two snowmen talking , one says to the other , " ere , can you smell carrots ?"
  • vizviz Frets: 10710
    edited December 2018
    west said:
    Two snowmen talking , one says to the other , " ere , can you smell carrots ?"
    Yes, and my hands are sticky and don’t mention my black eyes
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.