KOT Waiting List?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I can see a secret black market trading in KOT waiting list places developing 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've been at the top for about 3 months. I'd like to try one but suspect that my existing Snouse Blackbox is just as good; and I don't really have the cash to buy one. One day though, one day.
  • JotaJota Frets: 464
    My name came up almost 6 years ago. Never had the money or the will to replace my KoT clone but Mike says they will honour anyone who gets to the top of the list even if they wait years to order.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jota said:
    My name came up almost 6 years ago. Never had the money or the will to replace my KoT clone but Mike says they will honour anyone who gets to the top of the list even if they wait years to order.
    Yeah that's good to hear. Going to get one to go with a Helix Stomp on a backup board
  • JotaJota Frets: 464
    Jota said:
    Yeah that's good to hear. Going to get one to go with a Helix Stomp on a backup board
    That was actually one of my plans for my board but can't afford the Stomp at the moment...

• I am also interested in a KOT, so if anyone is not going to buy a pedal and has reached the top of the list, I'd be glad to send some Money to order a pedal. I have also some pedals to trade, just in case ;)

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    edited December 2018
    selexis said:

I am also interested in a KOT, so if anyone is not going to buy a pedal and has reached the top of the list, I'd be glad to send some Money to order a pedal. I have also some pedals to trade, just in case

I'll keep you in mind. I'm definitely not gonna be buying one but near the top I feel by now 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • selexis said:

I am also interested in a KOT, so if anyone is not going to buy a pedal and has reached the top of the list, I'd be glad to send some Money to order a pedal. I have also some pedals to trade, just in case

I'll keep you in mind. I'm definitely not gonna be buying one but near the top I feel by now 

That would be awesome, thanks a lot!!!
  • Just to get things straight, by writing "I'd be glad to send some money to order the pedal" I was trying to undermine that I sure send the potential buyer the cost for the KOT and I was not trying to say that I am willing to spend big extra cash on the pedal. Glad to pay for some beers of course. Sorry for my confusing writing, I am not a native Speaker..  Phil
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    I'll likely be waiting for at least another year :o
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1240
    I've been at the top of the list for about 9 months now, but I keep spending all my money on other shiny things, so still have not got around to ordering. Maybe some time next year I'll finally order one, as I do want to scratch the itch!
  • m_c said:
    I've been at the top of the list for about 9 months now, but I keep spending all my money on other shiny things, so still have not got around to ordering. Maybe some time next year I'll finally order one, as I do want to scratch the itch!
    I thought you have to be contacted again before you place a final orde?
  • m_c said:
    I don‘t think so. Once you got the email that said you reached the top you can order whenever you want using the link in that particular email.
  • selexis said:
    m_c said:
    I don‘t think so. Once you got the email that said you reached the top you can order whenever you want using the link in that particular email.
    It's been about 2 years now. I think he's forgotten about me :(
  • I don‘t think so. Just drop Mike a line with the email adress you got registered with, he will check if you can order one - he has been very helpful everytime I had a question :)
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    selexis said:
    I don‘t think so. Just drop Mike a line with the email adress you got registered with, he will check if you can order one - he has been very helpful everytime I had a question :)
    Mike is great and there is no expiry on the ability to be able to claim a KoT if you don't get it when your name comes up.
    The link they provide might expire but you just have to email him and it will be reactivated.
    He did this for me a few days ago.