SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones

GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
edited December 2018 in Misc £
These are incredible earphones - passive noise isolation of up to 37dB due to them filling your lug holes. Quite neutral as Shure's tend to be - frequency response 18Hz to 19kHz. Cable is replaceable - uses standard MMCX click connectors.

Boxed with paperwork and all accessories including carry case, in-line attenuator, 6.3mm adapter, airline adapter, bag of assorted silicon and foam tips to select what fits your lugs best and cleaning tool (all tips are unused apart from one of the triple flange pairs, I moved from those to Comply tips as seen fitted).

In excellent condition, cable is a bit grubby but is undamaged.

I know a few people on here use and rate these and they get excellent reviews. I'm only selling as I have been extravagant and splurged on a pair of SE846.

£210 PPG including guaranteed special delivery postage

£190 PPG including guaranteed special delivery postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Price drop bump!
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    Final bump prior to eBay. May consider reasonable offers - PM me if interested.