SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Roland DoubleBeat & DAM Meathead clones (trade for Strymon Riverside or Sunset?)

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 755
edited January 2019 in FX £
Hi guys, following for sale - pics below! Prices include postage assuming PPG. Only trades I'm interested in are either a HX Effects or Audio Kitchen Big Trees, else cash is king as I'm trying to get rid of stuff I don't or rarely use!

8 x Lava Soldered Pancake Patch Cables (Switchcraft 229 jacks, Blue Demon cable) - £60 ppg delivered - Happy to split so long as I can keep at least 3... SOLD
Very high quality patch cables, made up using the specially designed Switchcraft/Lava 229 pancake jacks and Lava Blue Demon cable. 5 are made up (ranging from 2 to 8 inches in length) plus an additional 3 pairs of unused jacks, a 7ft length of unused cable and a 10-inch unused length - should be plenty to make or re-make the lot to your specs. Happy to put the other three together for a few extra £ if you don't have a soldering iron!!

EHX Soul Food - £55 NOW £50 ppg delivered SOLD
Excellent condition, velcro on base. Boxed but no power supply I'm afraid. I don't need to tell you guys what this is all about - great as a boost or overdrive, 'Klon on a budget' indeed...

Sonic Research ST-200 Strobe Tuner - £65 SOLD
Great condition, velcro on base, boxed. Incredibly accurate but since I've not been gigging it's surplus unfortunately!

CBC Pedals Roland Double Beat Fuzz Clone - £55 NOW £50 ppg delivered
Owned from new, in excellent condition but no box. This is a really heavy fuzz pedal with 3 voicings, based on the fuzz half of the infamous Roland Double Beat fuzz/wah, the sister of the more popular ‘BeeBaa’. Fuzz one is nasal, thin and splatty. Fuzz two is thick and full-range, fuzz three is sludgy and bass-heavy. Think a Big Muff with more definition and aggression.

D*A*M Meathead/Meathead Dark Fuzz Clone - £35  NOW £30 ppg delivered
A simple clone of a simple pedal - the DAM Meathead one-knob fuzz. The one knob is volume, and there’s a LOT. The switch toggles between the standard and the ‘Dark’ settings - I prefer the former but nice to have an option

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments