SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB USA BC Rich

What's Hot
Hi anyone got one they are thinking of moving on? I am only interested in non imported USA models.

Ideally looking for a Bich but would consider a Warlock.

Let me know
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    Excellent taste sir. I have 2 USA Mock's and an Eagle, the Koa Mock I think will be buried with me! GL! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 1948
    Exorcist said:
    Excellent taste sir. I have 2 USA Mock's and an Eagle, the Koa Mock I think will be buried with me! GL! 
    Piccies plz  =)
  • I have a Bernie Rico Hellion coming up for sale ... technically a BC Rich ;) 
    Like a Watlock on steroids.
  • Bump?
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    Sorry this isn't going to help your search, I just wanted to mention that the single coolest thing I ever saw was Paul Chapman walking onstage through dry ice holding his white Rich Bich aloft, one-handed. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    Sorry @Schnozz I missed your comment! I posted the koa mock in page 2 of 'rate my guitar' and got the expected 'lol's :-) I've literally just moved house so I'll get the others out for a photo when I get a chance, or dig out some old ones mate :-) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • A more important question @Exorcist.... where do you plan to be buried?!?!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom