SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRS Mira Mapletop Core w/ Bare Knuckles! - £850

What's Hot
Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Reluctantly considering to let this fine instrument go, as I just have to bite the bullet and realise that nothing can match my Les Pauls for my (silly) preferences... 

The guitar is in very good condition with a few minor nicks and dings, and it has one of the nicest maple tops I have ever seen on a Mira! Great finish as well, not the more common natural finish. Plays stupidly well as expected of all PRS guitars with its pattern regular neck carve, and is setup with 10-46 strings. 

It's been upgraded with a set of Bare Knuckle Mules, that sound great and split surprisingly well for vintage style PAF humbuckers. To me it sounds like the bastard child of an SG and a Tele! In split mode there's unlimited amounts of Tele twang to be had. I'd also like to add that somehow PRS have made the tone knob usable (which is quite rarely the case imo), pleasant and usable tones can be had all the way to zero on the tone dials. 

It comes in its original hardcase which is also in great condition, with the original tag stating the specs. The guitar can be picked up in the Liverpool City Centre, and I would prefer not to post it. Price is £850, paid £900 about a month ago... 

Certainly a fairly rare model, haven't been made for years now. Thanks for looking, cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cm01cm01 Frets: 459
    I’m pretty damn sure that’s my old guitar - if so it’s a fantastic instrument that I regretted selling.. did you get it from a geezer in South Wales by any chance?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
    It sure is a fantastic instrument! I got it from @stezzer99 who was kind enough to take it to Liverpool for me, top chap.  
    Bump
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2019
    Bump, will accept offers but not a lot below asking price. Paid £900 less than a month ago, and it hasn't been played for even half an hour in total... I now also have a box suitable for postage, by the way. 

Will also consider trades for some sort of Les Paul Special or Junior with P90(s). Could be either DC or SC, needs to be lightweight and have a wraparound bridge and fairly fat neck. Couldn't care less what it says on the headstock as long as it's a great guitar! 
    edited January 2019
    Price is now £850, not a heavy discount but a fairly significant loss for about a month of ownership and half an hour of use... You won't get a proper PRS with a maple top for any lower than this! 
    Bump
  • cm01cm01 Frets: 459
    I checked some old pics and this is definitely my old guitar - and it’s a killer and a steal at £850!