And I thought I wasn't a TV binge watcher ....

axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
So I put on Unforgotten series 2 yesterday (Netflix), and saw all 6 episodes the same day. This is the first time I have ever done such a thing. I usually find that after 1 episode of anything, however good, I need to walk away and do something else. I did actually get through it in 4 sittings, but still all the same day, I just HAD to keep coming back.

For me it is brilliant TV. Basically two detectives working through a really old murder case (just one case for each series). 

The programme follows two London detectives as they solve cold cases of disappearance and murder. Seemingly unconnected characters are gradually revealed to have some relationship with the victim. As the murder mystery unfolds, the emotional ramifications of the crime are also explored in the lives of those affected. There are some superb emotional performances from some of the cast.

It's my new favourite ever detective show.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    I love waiting for a non-terrestrial series to finish so that I can binge it online - the last G-O-T is still pending, Billions 2, Cheeky Pete 2, Harlots 2, Snowfall 2 even....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom