SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

***SOLD*** : Marleaux Consat Custom 5 string with Mono Vertigo

What's Hot
fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24406
edited April 2019 in Basses £

For Sale: Marleaux Consat Custom 5 string.

I’ve owned it since 2012 and I’ve played it in jazz and big band ensembles. It has the finest low B or any bass I have ever played, including Dingwalls.

34 scale, 45 mm nut. It’s 9lb +/- and well balanced.

Delano pickups with a blend and a 3 band EQ that can be switched to passive. As it happens I prefer it passive.

Ebony board. You will notice that some photos show fret markers and some don’t... they are little removable stickers. Took me ages to line them up! Drove me nuts! 

Specs are here: https://www.marleaux-bass.com/marleaux-bass_consat_custom.html

There is is an extra strap lock position on the rear of the bass for use with double shoulder strap systems.

If you bought one new today you wouldn’t get much change from £3000 depending on options.

I'm in Northants. I would prefer collection. I make a mean cup of tea for anyone who wants to try it.

£1550.00 collected

PRICE DROP TO £1250.00

Possible trades or Part-X : Musicman Stingray 5 string bass under 9lb (I know they exist because I've got one!); A good lightweight Jazz bass, or maybe a good 7 string guitar as I still haven't scratched that itch with cash adjustment if needed. Not looking for FX or amps.

It will come with a Mono Vertigo gigbag. (£200 RRP) 

And here is a useful demo of one

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments