SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale Line 6 m5

jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
First of all, want to say well done for this forum, it already looks tons better than the old musicradar one. Nice work! Hopefully former forumites will find it, it shows a few pages down on google search- tats how I managed to find out. Sorry my 1st post here is in the classifieds, but its emergency GAS as per usual so need to sell stuff. My apologies! bought off travisthedog from old forum, not too long ago, great multi fx with really usable sounds, I bought mainly for the reverbs but everything is usable IMO its just iv got my eye on a new guitar so need to raise some funds. Looking for £70 delivered pp gift or I u don't mind fees normal paypal, or can meet up in south or central London. It's boxed with power supply and few handbooks, no instructions but easily downloaded. Iv sold a few bits on old forum with no worries and my ebay ID is chilimanb if that helps.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments