SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Line 6 Helix Floor with extras

lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
edited January 2019 in FX £
** SOLD **

Selling my Line 6 Helix Floor Unit. It's the larger full-fat Helix, purchased new from GAK by me.

Will also come with a Thon Effect Case for Line 6 Helix which I bought new from Thomann at the same time.

Everything is immaculate and as new. The Helix still has plastic screen protectors attached and has been sealed in the case since I bought it. I'm selling because I just haven't used it.

The Helix was £1150 new and the flight case was €148 delivered (£130).

I also paid €90 (£80) for the Fremen Presets Megapack which I'm never going to use so you can have those as well.

I also paid £40 for an Apple Camera Connection Kit enabling audio from an iPhone or iPad to be connected to the Helix USB port, ideal for playing along to backing tracks, which I'll also include.

Total spent (£1150 + £130 + £80 + £40) = £1400. I can provide the original receipt for the Helix.

Selling for £950 ** NOW REDUCED TO £900 ** (assuming PP Friends + Family). Price includes next day delivery with tracking and full cover, or collection from Lymington SO41 0GB.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments