SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Does anyone have an unloved Android phone they can lend me or sell me for a few weeks?

What's Hot
TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1845
edited January 2019 in Misc £
Reeeeeeaaalll long shot but my Google phone has to go in for a repair and the only spare phones we have are a couple of ancient iPhones. Obviously I'm Android so switching back for a few weeks will be a pain.

Does anyone have an android phone kicking about unloved and unused that I could either borrow for a few weeks or preferably buy but it needs to be cheap as chips as 1. I'm skint and 2. I'll have to take to indoneInd which is how my Google got broken!! I need to be able to video call the kids!

I've looked at those super cheap Chinese efforts on Amazon but their longevity looks iffy (i.e lots of reviews say they don't even power up!)

Long shot I know but this forum always surprises

Thanks

Jon
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615

Hi Jon

I have a Motorola Moto E Android that I got new from Argo about a year back but never used as my replacememtn phone came through straight away. Kept it to give to my daughter but she didn't want it LOL I believe it is as new in original box etc.

If you don't get any better offers I can send it you to check out, if it ain't no good bin it …...let me have your address via pm & I'll try get it out by tomorrow for Thursday   cheers Barry

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I have a samsung galaxy S7 Edge for sale. In ok condition, can send some pictures if you'd like.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom