SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - OX Fuzz Hybrid (NKT274) - Radial Headbone VT SOLD - Fender Micro ABY

What's Hot
HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
edited February 2019 in FX £
Ox Fuzz -  £115 posted   SOLD

This fantastic fuzz with the ultra rare NKT274 is not getting enough fuzz in it's life or mine for that matter! Reluctantly letting this go as I use it so little with the band. I got it off the forum it was originally a germanium but was converted to hybrid, here's the info from the previous owner.

"oxfuzz started life as a germanium ox, but one of the transistors died. I got in touch with Ken who builds them and he told me to send it back (was only a few months since I'd bought it). I'd bought a special edition germ oxfuzz as well by that stage, so I asked him to convert the one I'd sent back to a hybrid, which he did free of charge.

Long story short, germ converted to hybrid by original builder during repair at request of owner."

Some small dinks shown in photo

Radial Headbone VT Amplifier Switcher - £120 posted

Fender Micro ABY - £25 Posted

Useful ABY, Has a few dinks hopefully shown in photo

Web info:
The Fender Micro ABY Channel Switch allows you to send the output of your guitar to two different amps at the same time. This opens up a huge amount of possibilities for you to create new sounds. While playing, the compact Fender Micro ABY Channel Switch gives you the possibility to switch between one or both of your amps at the same time

Radial Bigshot ABY - £55 posted   SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments