SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Stratocaster pick up middle RW

HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
edited January 2019 in Parts £
Looking for a decent middle pup for a Strat:  Fender, Suhr, Bare Knuckle, Fralin etc.

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jester22jester22 Frets: 127
    I have a dimarzio true velvet middle 

• By RW do you mean reverse wound? If so you need to say what pickups you currently have because different manufacturers use different winding directions. It can be pot luck when mixing brands, although you might get lucky with someone on the forum knowing who winds which way.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    edited January 2019
    @jester22 Thanks for the offer but I want to see if there are any Fender, Suhr, Bare Knuckle or Fralins about first
  • HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    @jonnyscaramanga Cheers for the heads up. Actually I'm now sorted I've just bagged a couple of Suhr ML's  these will go with the SSV bridge and I'll sell the Loller neck that I had.