SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Telecaster USA Standard / Withdrawn: Squier Simon Neil Stratocaster

What's Hot
piercelmnopiercelmno Frets: 119
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/a/atJzMj1 - Pictures of both guitars.

Fender USA American Standard Telecaster. The pickups have been upgraded to Hepcat Microcaster pickups which sound fantastic and the tuners have been replaced with locking tuners. 

Guitar is in a non original hard case. It is an aftermarket tweed style case which does the job. 

The guitar is in a used condition with some small bumps and bruises but nothing too bad. Frets have plenty of life in them. Tried to picture and price the guitar as honest as I can. Happy to keep the case and knock some cash off.

£570
SOLD
----

Simon Neil Stratocaster, upgrades include CTS Pots,5 way usa switch,Switchcraft jack plug, orange cap, Treble bleed kit fitted , Rolled Steel Bridge Block and fully Vintage cloth wire throughout, set up with 10/46 Pyramid Guitar Strings, also Fender USA Knobs & switch tip. No case with this one sorry.

£210
WITHDRAWN (For now!?)
Collection please. Near Chesham. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    really want the squier but i live in sheffield
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm going to be collection only for now I am afraid. I don't really like posting guitars, or have the materials, or have the ability for the courier to collect. 
    I'm also in no rush to sell that one and if the tele goes first, I'll likely be withdrawing it. Apologies
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2890
    Evildurka said:
    really want the squier but i live in sheffield
    #Metoo
  • Bump
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3402
    Is that strat the exact same guitar as this?
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/128289/

Am asking because the mark is in the exact same spot. If it is, does it still have the upgraded trem block on it?
  • If it is it should also have the short trem arm too  =)
  • I'm going to go with a big fat quite possibly! Does look like the mark is in exactly the same spot. It's had some more changes since then. And at the moment, I'm keeping it because the tele has sold.