SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 2010 DuPont Bebop Archtop SOLD

JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
We are expecting our third child this summer so I really need to create some space and some cash, I just can’t justify having such an expensive guitar when I basically play for 20 minutes a week, while having Minion figures thrown at my face. 
Handmade in 2010 in Cognac, France. Laminated flame maple top, back and sides. Mahogany neck, ebony Fretboard. Slim taper 60’s style neck. Single Benedetti P90 in the neck. Schaller tuners. Bridge was pinned by its previous owner, but tuning and intonation are spot on, so they pinned it in the right place! Has had a pro neck repair for a headstock crack, this has been done very nicely and is solid as a rock. Plays and sounds *fantastic* and if you’re after a P90 jazzbox there is nothing in the price range as good, imo. Set up with Thomastik Swing 12’s. Comes with original DuPont case, which is well gigged and smells a little cigarette-y but completes the jazz stereotype nicely, I suppose. Because of the value and neck repair this is collection or hand delivered by me only, as I want you to be totally satisfied. Im in Essex and will happily drive up to 100 miles, or you can come to my work (Purfleet, 5 mins from Lakeside Shopping Centre) for a cuppa and a jam.

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/972/x557A7.jpg

Happy to provide any pics, dimensions, info etc. 

SOLD £1000 SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments