Looking for a tele neck

Does anyone know where I can get an unfinished, 52 U shaped, unfretted (slots only) quartersawn maple tele neck with the Fender shaped headstock? I've looked around online and B.Hefner seem to be the cheapest at £250 including postage and import duty from the US. Is there any European or UK makers that I'm unaware of?

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gjonesygjonesy Frets: 146
    @GSPBASSES - is going to make me a neck (I hope), you could see if he'll make you what you want

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4701

Could you not get an allparts FAT and remove the frets?
  • kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 222
    edited January 2019
    gjonesy said:
    @GSPBASSES - is going to make me a neck (I hope), you could see if he'll make you what you want

I tried sending him a couple of messages recently but haven't had a reply so he may be busy or something.
  • gjonesygjonesy Frets: 146
    gjonesy said:

I tried sending him a couple of messages recently but haven't had a reply so he may be busy or something.
    I think he's busy, but from the feedback and comments from members here I'm prepared to wait - I get the feeling it'll be worth it
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2349
    tFB Trader
    gjonesy said:

I've just gone back through my messages I don't seem to have received one from you, if you let me know what you want and I'll give you a price and approximate  delivery date.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/