SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(WITHDRAWN) Tech 21 Double Drive

What's Hot
markvmarkv Frets: 459
edited June 2019 in FX £
Hoping to release some funds for more purchases ... and so it goes around

Tech 21 Double Drive: very versatile, great sounding overdrive, analogue "Class A" and "Class A/B" sounds (no actual valves btw). Good condition, with slightly tatty box. £50 £45 £40 PP F&F posted

NOW WITHDRAWN - no-one seems interested and it's a decent pedal so I might as well keep it!

Pics below.

All prices are PayPal Friends & Family (i.e. what used to be Gift) and include second class postage in UK. Add PayPal fees on top if you prefer to go that route. Trades: interested in reverbs like Flint or Immerse

Tech21 Double Drive
https://i.imgur.com/7etUKs7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/INZWBDq.jpg

SOLD - TC Electronic Flashback X4: superb delay sounds and so many of them - the Space Echo &  TC 2290 w/mod sounds are almost worth it on their own. Also has MIDI in/out, a looper and 3 preset switches + tap tempo. But it's a big bugger and I'm mostly using it as a looper so off it goes. Owned since new, home use only, super condition, with box. Velcro on bottom. £110 PP F&F posted - SOLD

SOLD - MXR Carbon Copy: the modern classic BBD delay, and the only reason it's going is because I'm getting the Deluxe. Owned since new, home use only, excellent condition, with box. Velcro on bottom. £90 PP F&F posted - SOLD

SOLD Electro Harmonix Pitchfork: endless pitch shifting shenanigans, with loads of options packed into a very compact size. Very good condition, with box but no power supply, hence only £85 PP F&F posted SOLD

SOLD Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker: the usual Big Muff goodness, plus the option to take the tone control out of circuit, and the "wicker" option, which add some top-end sizzle. I usually ran it with the tone out, which sounds huge. Owned since new, home use only, super condition, with box. £50 £45 PP F&F posted SOLD

SOLD Source Audio True Spring: wonderful sounding pedal, not just the 11 spring reverbs but 3 tremelo types too. Loads of options using the Neuro app, really lovely sounds. Only selling because I want plate & hall options too. Only owned for a couple of months & in immaculate condition, box, cables etc, no velcro. £190 PP F&F posted SOLD

SOLD MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe: classic analogue delay, very useful extra features inc. tap tempo, subdivision, expression pedal control etc. Lovely sounds, but not quite hitting the mark for me, although I know lots of people love it. Only owned for a couple of months & in immaculate condition, box, no velcro. £170 PP F&F posted SOLD

SOLD BOSS TR-2: lovely analogue tremelo, usual BOSS quality. Owned since new, home use only, so excellent condition, boxed, no velcro on bottom. £45 £40 PP F&F posted - SOLD. (previously on at £50 in a separate post.)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments