Car prank funny

What's Hot
Quite a neat prank ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
5reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    Very good.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7860
    In the mid noughties, I worked for a company that had mobile rights for ‘Just For Laughs’ gags. I would visit mobile operator, meet the content manager, and pitch the content with regular updates (along with other IP). 

If the content manager was British, I would show a few clips, and they would sit there stoney faced and just shrug their shoulders.  It’s just not funny. 

Show it to a a German, Italian, Polish, Czech or another of our European brothers, they would almost wet themselves laughing. 

I personally think it’s a load of unfunny crap, but Europeans eat it up. 

It sold badly. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12364
    edited February 2019
    TheMarlin said:
    In the mid noughties, I worked for a company that had mobile rights for ‘Just For Laughs’ gags. I would visit mobile operator, meet the content manager, and pitch the content with regular updates (along with other IP). 

If the content manager was British, I would show a few clips, and they would sit there stoney faced and just shrug their shoulders.  It’s just not funny. 

Show it to a a German, Italian, Polish, Czech or another of our European brothers, they would almost wet themselves laughing. 

I personally think it’s a load of unfunny crap, but Europeans eat it up. 

It sold badly. 
    My daughter keeps sending me links to Japanese prank shows. Now they are the very definition of childish unfunny crap to me. Obviously we have a very different SOH in various parts of the world. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited February 2019
    I don't get it...fake painted car that doesn't look at all real falls over and fools planted fake planted participants who express fake surprise to canned laughter. Is it meant to be funny or is it a documentary on how to be a twat?

This is an affront to comedy

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • ^^^^
    yes, on a 2D computer screen it looks almost credible but in real life with most peoples 3D stereo viewing i dont think many people would fall for it.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5261
    not even remotely entertaining sorry, my 8 year old would think this was a bit shit TBH..but id the OP likes then fair enough
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    I quite liked the squirrel.
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    Beadle's About on a shoestring budget. I thought it was naff.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72329
    The giveaway is the word prank... which means something that's hilariously funny to the perpetrator but not to anyone else.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    It's mildly amusing, like all the pranks on those type of shows. Not the sort of thing I would bother to watch personally.