Nano pedalboard and PS question

HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15962
edited February 2019 in FX
i have 6 x pedals on my board ( or soon will have) and a cioks dc 5

5 PS inputs and 6 pedals so i will have to use one on them double feed cables ( single cioks input cable that will supply two pedals)

My board is gtr....OD808.....Gain changer....Zendrive......Spark mini boost......carbon copy.....M3000 reverb

As i understand things, if i double up on one of the inputs that input will no longer be isolated, does that matter much?

I can't double up on the M300 as that pedal requires 240 mA.....so dear chaps, would there be two pedals on this board that would be better suited to being joined in holy matrimony?

Thanks guys 
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’d have though the two drives should be ok on a mini daisy chain. Carbon copy probably ok too.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15962
    Yeah ,was just wonderin' noisey if there was a preferred two.....ta
    tae be or not tae be
  • Carbon Copy and the reverb on each of the 300mA outputs, share your drive/boost pedals between the other 3. 
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15962
    anyone on this line from the OP?

As i understand things, if i double up on one of the inputs that input will no longer be isolated, does that matter much?

tae be or not tae be
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    only matters if they are a) clock-based effects or b) digital effects where the max draw exceeds the isolated output's max
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.