NMD (New Monitor Day)

John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
Not very exciting I know, but been using a little 8" monitor with my Helix, which is OK, but could be better, and occasionally been using a DXR-10 which sounds great, but not ideal in a wedge position as it wobbles about too much, so took a gamble on a DB Technologies Flexsys FM-10.  Looks great, it's loud as a very loud thing and clear as a bell, very happy with it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ahh I've been looking at getting one of these. Do these have a coaxial driver? I've been watching one on ebay for a while but been reluctant to take the plunge as there seems to be no info on the net regarding how well they work with the Helix.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Quite bassy, I just used the Global EQ to stick a low cut at 100Hz on my 1/4 out that feeds the monitor and it sounds great.  Yes it's coaxial, really compact too, though must be made out of anti-matter as it's heavy!

They are £315 at Thomann with a 3 year warranty, I was watching the one on ebay too, but it's a bit tatty, has been repaired so thought I'd grab a new one

It really does sound as good if not better than the DXR-10 and wont fall over :)