SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mustang/Musuar Thing

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Hey you crazy cats!

Here's a groovy little hot rod I acquired recently but as ever - look!  Bright shiny thing! - it's surplus to requirements to make space/recoup funds.  A Mustang with a JM trem: how cool is that?!?

Built from parts - off white body routed for a vintage jazzmaster/jag style tremolo, proper mustang bridge, good after market 24" scale neck with decent tuners. The chap I got it from said that he couldn't remember whether it was a stripped back Squier Jaguar neck or unfinished Allparts neck. Has exact same dimensions and feel as his Fender MIJ Jaguar neck.

Pickups are strat sized humbuckers - bridge sounds bright and PAF-ey, neck sounds rich and fat. Cool wiring - slider nearest bridge is a standard 3 way (bridge/bridge +neck/neck), slider nearest the neck does nothing when nearest the bridge and middle, but runs the pickups in series when nearest the neck, turning both pickups into one big humbucker for more power, volume and fatness.

Anyone want this for precisely what I paid, viz. £225 posted?  Be a shame to part it out...  SOLD 

I also have a tort pickguard I got to put on it but haven't got around to: the pups on it are slightly wider than normal mustang ones so it would need either slight fettling or a pickup swap.  Anyway if you want that I'll chuck it in for a tenner on top.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments