Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Gibson custom Les Paul SG

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
I picked this up some time ago now. It’s been in its case I played since I bought it. My policy on guitars is they have to be used and gigged hard- I could never bring myself to do this! I am a huge fan of Gary but reluctant I must let it go. It’s a superb 2008 guitar formally owned by Gary Moore. It’s a real stonker of an SG! Clearly Gary knew his stuff God bless him!

It was one of the lots in an auction at Bonhams in London where Gary's guitar tech Graham Lilley oversaw the sale of a load of stuff from his collection. The document certifying the guitar's authenticity is included along with the original Gibson Custom COA, Gibson Custom case (also in excellent condition).

Its not a guitar Gary was synonymous with and we have no idea how much he played it but he did personally buy it from GAK and the guy working there at the time remembers it well- you would wouldn’t you! Its provenance is a nice bonus and will undoubtedly mean a great deal to some. 

Trades I would consider a Trussart rusty steelcaster or steel deville but no bigsby loaded ones please. Or maybe an interesting channel switching head and cash my way. No Gibson’s or fenders please unless it’s a very seriously reliced custom shop telecaster thanks

3reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments