Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Gibson custom Les Paul SG

What's Hot

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    ‘Pin a tail on the donkey: Fretboard edition’
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Indeed. It's a nice guitar but at the moment it's a bit too much like hard work trying to figure out what you want for it. If you could please just put up a price (even if it's an estimated trade value and you're not interested in a straight sale) then I suspect you'll get some good offers.

I think the idea that we might all approach you reverently like supplicants at a foreign court hoping that we've brought a gift that brings you pleasure despite your changeable whims is making this process a lot harder than it needs to be.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    Like everyone else, I have no idea what's going on, so I'll just go out on a limb and throw one out there. I'll offer you a "trade" (cough) for £1400 cash for the SG delivered.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • johnl said:
    Indeed. It's a nice guitar but at the moment it's a bit too much like hard work trying to figure out what you want for it. If you could please just put up a price (even if it's an estimated trade value and you're not interested in a straight sale) then I suspect you'll get some good offers.

I think the idea that we might all approach you reverently like supplicants at a foreign court hoping that we've brought a gift that brings you pleasure despite your changeable whims is making this process a lot harder than it needs to be.
    Oh dear you are not a happy camper
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Not an unhappy camper either, just slightly bemused. It's like someone has walked into a shop and said "I want to purchase something, but first you must guess what it is". 
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    edited February 2019
    It’s interesting and typical that another guitar was recently sold or traded in the same fashion but nobody bleated on like an old woman about that sale did they? Please if you don’t have anything positive to say then go troll somewhere else, apart from bumping the item (which is kind of handy) it will have no effect on me whatsoever. Those who are not complaining (and there are many) thanks for the offers (and there have been many) and thanks for the kind words ( there have been many of those too) I can’t believe in some of the hostility that this has created in some!
    (I posted this before your reply @johnl so this is not directed at you)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    I take it my offers no good then?

• MikeS said:
    Sorry Mike it’s not but then you probably knew that didn’t you? :)
    MikeS said:
    No honesty, I had no idea. My offer was meant genuinely. Thanks though and good luck with your trade

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeS said:
    MikeS said:
    No honesty, I had no idea. My offer was meant genuinely. Thanks though and good luck with your trade
    Ok, Thanks Mike
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1421
    £3000
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 399
    Like I say: what's the neck profile like?
  • benecol said:
    Like I say: what's the neck profile like?
    It’s certainly not a fat neck neither is it very thin sorry I’m not an expert on Gibson necks 
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    edited February 2019
    Wow great to see a guitar once owned by a legend on the Fretboard. Good luck with the trade, Im sure it will make someone very happy.
  • kipplekipple Frets: 354
    edited February 2019
    Exorcist said:
    Hello mate, is it for sale or just trades? And if trades only - are you looking for specific guitars/amps?
    Wouldn’t mind a Trussart rustycaster
    VERY nice guitar and if I had anything to trade I would DEFINITELY be meeting you AGAIN in a car park looking like we were doing something dodgy.
    I sort of get the trade value pricing queries from people interested but the question has sort of already been answered ish...

However much a Trussart rustycaster is worth on the used market is obviously close to the trade value ? 
    Good luck with the sale 
    Cheers Ian
    I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 833
    edited February 2019
    kipple said:
    Exorcist said:
    Hello mate, is it for sale or just trades? And if trades only - are you looking for specific guitars/amps?
    Wouldn’t mind a Trussart rustycaster
    VERY nice guitar and if I had anything to trade I would DEFINITELY be meeting you AGAIN in a car park looking like we were doing something dodgy.
    I sort of get the trade value pricing queries from people interested but the question has sort of already been answered ish...

However much a Trussart rustycaster is worth on the used market is obviously close to the trade value ? 
    Good luck with the sale 
    Cheers Ian
    Nice one Ian! Yep we have done a few ‘dodgy deals’ mate! Lol! Well you could grab a bargain it’s up on eBay currently worth 99p! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2019
    I just saw the Ebay listing.. Very cool about the GAK thing

Imagine being the guy working in GAK and GARY MOORE !!! walks up and say's Can I try out that Gibson SG please ?
    We're not worthy.. we're not worthy 

• kipple said:

Imagine being the guy working in GAK and GARY MOORE !!! walks up and say's Can I try out that Gibson SG please ?
    Kinda cool that! Shame he’s gone though!
    edited February 2019
    kipple said:

Kinda cool that! Shame he’s gone though!
    You are right it's a Damn shame. I love his playing
    When I was 15 I started playing guitar and I had an vinyl EP which had Parisienne walkways on one side with Gary moore and Phil lynott. My mum had a 'Stereogram' which had a record/vinyl turntable that had variable RPM speeds and it could play 45 33 and 16 RPM so I used to play Parisienne  walkways at 16 RPM so it was much slower and I Down tuned my guitar .. I did it for months on end driving everyone in the house INSANE to try to learn the fast noodly bit.. 100 years later and I still can't play it properly ....
    Yes I agree it's a loss him passing away
    And.. Yes I'm THAT old

• Lol! I’m just as old mate! It’s over £1000 already with Someone on the forum winning! Oh dear! :)