SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-Gibson flying V 2016 ebony :)

What's Hot
baggybillbaggybill Frets: 26
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Hi all,

Well the original plan was to sell the Flying V so I would be ok to have the PRS, well life has sent me a message saying thats not going to happen, so I have to sell both now. 

First up
PRS Singlecut satin. SOLD
I've had this about 3 weeks and its an awesome well gigged mojo machine, I wish I could keep it but I can't . It has a beautiful natural top with a wide fat neck (with birds ) and the PRS #7 pickups. it shows a lot of signs of being played, this thing has been loved. Even with the wear, the neck is lovely and there is no cracks, honestly it plays like butter. Comes with hard case shown in the pictures, I only want what I payed a few weeks ago which was £1000, prefer pickup (located near Middlesbrough) but will send at buyers cost (I'll only use UPS as no one else covers guitars that I know of)

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ay6USPs

Gibson Flying V 2016 Traditional.
It's in excellent condition and hasn't left the house since I bought it. It's quite unique for a v, in that it doesn't have a pickguard but has binding on the body and neck and has push/pull coil splits on the pickups, which are a classic 57 in the neck and a burstbucker 3 in the bridge. The neck is a 60's slim taper with a rosewood fretboard. It comes with the original gigbag. Would prefer local pickup, but I will post if I have to at buyers cost. Looking for £750, £700 SOLD. No trades, any questions please ask and thanks for looking.

https://imgur.com/gallery/UCV3VHu .

Thanks for looking any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm Located in Teesside near Middlesbrough just so peeps know
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Could you please tell us the year of the PRS? An accurate idea of the weight would be useful, too. Some of the early Singlecut models were on the heavy side.

Any info is much appreciated.  
  • Doh! Just read the title of the post after cleaning my glasses. What a numpty!

• Humbucked said:
    Could you please tell us the year of the PRS? An accurate idea of the weight would be useful, too. Some of the early Singlecut models were on the heavy side.

Any info is much appreciated.  
    its very light, if i had to guess I would say it was chambered, it's definitely lighter than my telecaster thinline if that helps :)
  • Nice guitars fella have a bump!
  • mrleon83mrleon83 Frets: 188
    Dont Suppose you’d be interested to trade the prs for a trem model of the same? 
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2394
    I had my eye on the PRS when it went up on Facebook the other week, but didn't have time to nip over to Leeds to grab it. Any idea how much would UPS delivery be roughly? I'm in Manchester so it's a bit far to collect. Trying to work out if I can justify this...
    Tim
  • Erm ups shouldn't cost more than £30, think it was £26 last time I used it
  • bad_alicebad_alice Frets: 256
    edited February 2019
    Have a bump on me @baggybill :)
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PRS Sold :)
  • bump
  • Price drop £700
  • Ttt