SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - AKG C214 - MINT

Chris_JChris_J Frets: 140
edited March 2019 in Studio & Rec £
For sale is my AKG C214 cardioid condensor mic, in hard case, including shock mount and wind shield.

It's in mint condition as it's only been used at home for acoustic guitar recording duties. It's lived in it's hard case apart from the handful of times it's been used.

It's good for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and vocals. A really versatile mic!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9g2i9foxjbdzqz1/AACwQzXKU0UU1Eb4E6Db609Ga?dl=0

AKG marketing blurb...

The AKG C214 Large Diaphragm Microphone is a premium-grade condenser microphone designed for multiple recording applications. The AKG C214 provides an affordable alternative for the high-end C414 family. The microphone utilises a high-end one-inch capsule with an integrated suspension for optimal audio performance. The resulting sound is powerful with natural tones, capturing every nuance of your sound audio in great detail. The versatile design is suitable for everything from vocal performances to capturing drum overheads and electric guitars. Combining the dual-capsule system and custom Back-Plate technology, the C214 achieves an audio performance comparable to the legendary C414 XLII.

For quick sale I'll do it for £170 posted.

Cheers
Chris
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments